Bugzilla spam caused by my merge

I would like to apologize for all the bugzilla spam I have caused with
a recent merge I made.  I was committing the merge with 'git svn',
since I was interested in keeping the commit history.  I did not
realize that this would also commit the svn commit messages with the
PR numbers, causing the massive bugzilla update.

Sorry!  I will be more careful in subsequent merges.

Diego.