Re: Proposal: Improving patch tracking and review using Rietveld

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 09:49, Richard Guenther
<richard.guenther@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, as it is non-invasive trying it is ok. ÂI just wanted to see if it
> fixes any existing problem - it does not seem to (apart from
> maybe e-mail is so hard, a minor problem compared to
> programming GCC is so hard ;))

For it to be a proper patch tracker, the reviewer should sign in to
get to their dashboard of pending patches.  Perhaps if we deployed it
on sourceware, it could be tied to SVN to notice commits, but I'm not
sure.

Jeffrey, do you know if that's the case?

Diego.