Freescale 68HC11/68HC12 port

Unsure if this is the right place to mention this, so excuse me if it is
not.

The 68hc11/68hc12 port page http://www.gnu.org/software/m68hc11/
is very out of date and was last updated in October 2003.

The creator of that port Stephane Carrez is no longer active (to my
knowledge) but his page was updated in 2006 and has the current version
of the port there.

What needs to be done to update the gcc hosted page?

>From my testing, the hc11/12 code in the released gccs (3.4.6, 4.5.2)
does not work and either needs to be brought up to date (I've tried and
failed) or removed.
The gcc-3.3.6+Carrez code does work.

I have made some small enhancements to the port locally but these are
not yet fully verified. If anyone is interested in working on the port,
please contact me and I will share my work.

James Murray