Re: What loop optimizations could increase the code size significantly?

Software pipeline (a.k.a, sms) generates prologue and epilogue code.
In addition, loop versioning duplicates loop body, which would also
increase code size. But I guess you don't want to turn on SWP, right?

Gan

--
Best Regards

Gan