Re: some questions to GCC steering commitee (at GCC Summit) related to documentation from code

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:34:47 +0100
Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 October 2010 22:16, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:
> >
> > So I will ask face to face practical advices on these issues, in
> > particular I need to understand who is able to give me constructive &
> > "definitive" advices (apparently I asked on licensing@fsf.org and Karl
> > Berry replied, but probably his opinion is not powerful enough).
>
> Really? I think with GNU licensing questions the best answer you'll
> get is from licensing@gnu.org - why do you think otherwise?

So I do hope that some people might understand that I am confused and
lost.

This is why I strongly hope to meet at the GCC Summit next week face to
face & discuss, with a laptop showing code & generated documentation,
with people having autority.

Cheers
*** opinions {are only mine, sont seulement les miennes} ***