Re: Regarding the GCC Binaries and Build status pages

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Richard Guenther wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:
>> This is just a friendly letter. There probably will not be another GCC
>> update from the Sunfreeware site ( which is still showing 3.4.6 ) for a
>> long time now that Oracle has pulled finances. The same sad state of
>> affairs affects the OpenSolaris project as a whole.
>>
>> I do expect that the Blastwave site will release formal 4.5.1 packages to
>> the world sometime in the next week and there should be at least some
>> mention on this page given that we have released packages for GCC ver 4.x
>> ( 4.0.1 and 4.3.4 etc ) for four years now :
>>
>> ? ?http://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html
> If you provide a patch for the binaries page I am sure that Gerald will
> have a look.

Absolutely!  Dennis, we have updated this page now, would you mind having
a look whether this better meets what you would suggest?  If not, a patch
(note this is gcc/doc/install.texi) would be great, or you can let us know
and we'll cough something up.

Gerald