This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Who owns config.rpath?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>, bug-gnulib at gnu dot org, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 13:11:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Who owns config.rpath?
- References: <4CA86C17.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20101003112427.GA6418@gmx.de>
On 03/10/2010 12:24, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> [ adding bug-gnulib ]
> Hi Dave,
> * Dave Korn wrote on Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 01:42:15PM CEST:
>> I can't find any mention of it at the usual place for external sources
>> (http://gcc.gnu.org/codingconventions.html#upstream), so is our version
>> forked, or is that just an oversight?
> It comes originally from gettext, but for all practical matters I think
> you can consider gnulib to be upstream.
> Contents should be kept in sync with relevant parts of libtool.m4 from
> Libtool though.
Thank you Ralf. (Groan, 3-way sync! Might see if I can find an alternative
to patching it, lazy me...)