Re: Bugzilla outage Thursday, September 23, 18:00GMT-21:00GMT

Le 25. 09. 10 17:10, Jonathan Wakely a écrit :
> Was it a conscious decision for the "Add me to CC list" checkbox to be
> ticked by default?

Yes, because most of the time, when you comment on a bug, other users
may react to your comment, or ask for more information, etc... In that
case, it's important that you see these comments. But note that Bugzilla
3.6 is controlled by several default user preferences (like this one),
which can be overridden by your own preferences. Simply visit this page,
and set your user preferences as you like them:

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi

Of course, these preferences are per user, and will only affect your
account (unlike parameters which are global and can only be accessed by
administrators). ;) In this specific case, look at the "Automatically
add me to the CC list of bugs I change" user preference, and set it to
"Never".

There are other great features in Bugzilla 3.6. Should I enumerate some
of them? :-D

Frédéric