Porting ZCX (not SJLJ) for GNAT ARM EABI

Hi,

I'm having a look into getting DWARF2 exceptions (ZCX) working on ARM. I
just wondered if anyone has done this yet or is working on it?

My target will be N900 Maemo, I'll have to use an older GCC due to the
fact that the ABI changed at v4.4
(http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.4/changes.html bit-fields). So I'll probably
take the CodeSourcery GCC sources and use that to start with. I'll be
trying to get it to work under MADDE as Scratchbox is harder to work
with. I'm not 100% sure how to get it to compile yet though.

Any pointers would be gratefully received. I'm fairly sure I know where
to start.

Thanks,
Luke.