Re: End of GCC 4.6 Stage 1: October 27, 2010

On 20 September 2010 17:33, NightStrike wrote:

> Ok, so it took a while to eventually find out that cygwin still
> malfunctions with -j, and I get lots of "fork() blows because it can't
> figure out how to find ubiquitous resources" errors. ?However, I
> eventually got this to finish:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2010-09/msg01864.html
>
> So there's a complete testsuite that includes libstdc++ this time. ?I
> will now have this running continuously.
>
> Note that you won't see results every day -- it takes a LONG time to
> do this, mostly because I can't do -j on cygwin. ?I imagine results
> will be every 4 days or so if I run continuously.
>
> Is this enough now for us to qualify?

Could you send me your libstdc++.log file?
I'm curious about some of the libstdc++ failures, which are in pretty
simple tests that shouldn't be target dependent.  There might be
something simple in testsuite_hooks.h or another common file that
causes all those failures.