Re: Merging Apple's Objective-C 2.0 compiler changes

Can we (legally) merge Apple's Objective-C / Objective-C++ modifications to GCC into FSF GCC trunk ?
Any legal obstacles ?

I assume Apple had signed a copyright assignment to the FSF for all changes to GCC, moreover I checked
the modified GCC source code that Apple distributes and all the copyright notices on all files mention the
"Free Software Foundation Inc." as the copyright holder.

I guess that means the changes have already been assigned to the FSF and we're free to merge ? :-)

Thanks