Re: How to write a SPEC function that gets all arguments passed?

Georg Lay <avr@gjlay.de> writes:

> Moreover, there will be a problem because the C function that actually
> implements my_record_switches must return a string starting with '-',
> there is no way to return "" or NULL to indicate that the function won't
> produce anything.

I would consider writing something like
    -frecorded-gcc-switches=%(cc1_options)
to override the default behaviour.  It seems to me that it should be
possible to get to where you want, although it might be a little painful
to get it all correct.

Ian