darwin weirdness

   I have often heard complaints about 'weird' darwin from the various
FSF gcc developers. We have made significant efforts recently to make
darwin more conventional among the FSF gcc targets. For example, I currently
have a patch pending for PR36502...

which makes the handling of stack boundaries on intel darwin more
generic such that stack realignments and -fstack-usage are functional
(which will hopefully make us less of a regression magnet).
   It would be most helpful if this thread could be used to gather a
list of specific darwin hacks in current gcc trunk that are considered
to be objectionable so we can consider alternative fixes. I would
exempt objc/obj-c++ from that list for now. Thanks in advance for any
comments.
           Jack