This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Gengtype for plugins
- From: jeremie dot salvucci at free dot fr
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: basile <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:11:24 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Gengtype for plugins
With Basile, I am working on Gengtype. Plugins needing gengtype like MELT require the entire build and source dir of GCC. This is a bad kludge, so we decided to persist gengtype state into a textual file. At last I have a working prototype and I will post soon a patch.