gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-9.c and small memory target

Hi Sebastian,

I currently encountered an issue when testing gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-9.c on a ARM bare-metal board which has only 4MB memory.

Apparently, with

#define N 1111
#define M 1111

"int A[N*M]" in main is too large to fit in stack.

There are several ways to solve this issue:

1. Make this test a compile test instead of a run test.

2. Define both M and N to 111. I checked and the test is still valid, ie it still tests what is intended.

3. Use STACK_SIZE macro to calculate M and N. But I don't know how to do that. And I'm not sure if we got a very small M and N, the test will be still valid.

Which way do you like most?

Regards, -- Jie Zhang CodeSourcery