GCC RM Q&A: August 5th

Joseph Myers, Richard Guenther, and I will be hosting the second GCC
Release Manager Q&A on Thursday, August 5th at 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight
Time.  (Jakub Jelinek is unfortunately unable to attend.)

As before, feel free to put questions that you would like to ask on this
Wiki page:

if you will be unable to attend, and we will try to address those
questions during the Q&A session.

We very much appreciated everyone's participation during the previous
session, and look forward to doing it again!

Gerald, would you please update the web site as you see fit (if at all)?

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery