This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GFDL/GPL issues
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:28:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: GFDL/GPL issues
- References: <4BFC6EF0.email@example.com> <20100714172307.3687a9c4@shotwell> <4C48D2C4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2. Can we move GPL'd code into GFDL'd manuals, or copy text from GFDL's
> manuals into GPL'd code, or auto-generated GFDL's manuals from GPL'd code?
> This got complicated; see previous postings. ?But, it's not relevant to
> your question, since you're not trying to do that.
I would like to do this for the constraints.md files, but it's not
clear to me right now whether this is allowed or not. What do you