Meeting in OSCON at Portland on July 20, 21

Hello,

I'm conducting a research study at Oregon State University regarding open bug reporting. We are studying various Bugzilla repositories from a broad range of projects. We've selected your project to study.

We're wondering if you'll be at OSCON in Portland. If so, would you (or some other developer) be available to spend 10 or 15 minutes answering some questions about dealing with bugs in your software project?

If you're not attending OSCON, would it be possible to set up a phone interview with a developer who either deals with software bugs for the project?

Thank you,

Nitin
HCI Master's Student
Oregon State University