Re: RFD: test requirements for slow platforms

Quoting Paolo Bonzini <bonzini@gnu.org>:

--enable-werror-always is today what you're looking for, I think.

I just tried, and it seems to work for my i686-pc-linux-gnu X ia64-linux-gnu build. Not only did it supply -Werror, make all-gcc already completed, while the bootstrap on gcc60 has been chugging along from since before I started this discussion.

So, back to the original question.  Is this a suitable bootstrap substitute
for testing patches?