Re: Experimental Patchwork setup

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:13:02 +0200
Paolo Bonzini <bonzini@gnu.org> wrote:

> Another point about (1): I believe patchwork should *not* track most of
> the branch patches, and the commit detection shouldn't care about
> release branch commits, only trunk.  This is because those are 99% of
> the time for trunk too, and whether the patches went on the release
> branches is effectively already tracked via bugzilla.

It would be very nice, though, to be able to easily get a list of patches
that have been committed to a release branch since the last version.  I
know it's already possible, but trolling through gcc-bugs, gcc-patches, svn
logs and bugzilla gets a bit time consuming.

--
fonts, gcc-porting,                                   and it's all by design
toolchain, wxwidgets                        to keep us from losing our minds