Question about polyhedral model and solver used in GRAPHITE

Dear all,
I was reading one of the first technical reports of GRAPHITE and it looks like several libraries have been considered for integration into GCC for solving the ILP problem and polyhedral model representation. In the document the Omega library, PIP, PolyLib and PPL are mentioned.

I am wondering about which library is actually used in the current implementation of the GRAPHITE framework and if possible I would like to know the motivations behind this choice. I actually need to build dependence analysis on top of a source-to-source compiler and I find myself in the 'nightmare' of choosing a suitable library for supporting the polyhedral model analysis and transformation.

Thanks in advance for any help.

best regards, Simone Pellegrini