Write permission but connection refused

I can no longer make check ins to the gcc repository, it's been a few months since my last check in, which worked fine.

I get:
ssh: connect to host gcc.gnu.org port 22: Connection refused
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

anonymouse access works fine.

I'm "rupp@gcc.gnu.org"

If someone could point me to the correct person to contact for help, it would be much appreciated.