This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Switching implementation language to C++
- From: Michael Witten <mfwitten at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 13:21:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Switching implementation language to C++
- References: <4C03E22D.email@example.com>
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:22, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Now that the SC and the FSF have agreed to this.
When did this come up and why? Where can I read more about this? Was
there a thread I missed?