This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:50:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- References: <4C030228.email@example.com>
> For example, I think it goes without question that at this point we are
> limiting ourselves to C++98 (plus "long long" so that we have a 64-bit
> integer type);
Where does this "long long" requirement come from? We should only require an
ISO C++98 compiler, just like we currently require only an ISO C90 compiler.