This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: basile at starynkevitch dot net
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:39:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- References: <4C030228.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1275283728.21123.24.camel@glinka>
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Basile Starynkevitch
> At last, there is a very important issue when switching to C++. What is
> our "ideal" class hierarchy?
The ideal class hierarchy is independent of the language used. The language
matters only to the extend that it provides direct support (or lack thereof) to
express that hierarchy.