This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:03:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- References: <4C030228.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
Is there anyone who would like to volunteer to develop the C++ coding
standards? I think that this could be done as a Wiki page. (If nobody
volunteers, I will volunteer myself.) Whoever ends up doing this, I
would urge the rest of us not to spend too much time in the C++
coding-standards bikeshed; we're not going to win or lose too much
because we do or do not permit default parameters.
Can't we find a set of C++ standards that we could piggy back off,
rather than developing from scratch?