Re: trampolines handling, important copyright question

Basile Starynkevitch wrote:

Does any one know any name of a person from FSF who could give a
practical advice? I know nobody in person from FSF - unless there have
been some FSF people at some GCC summit I did attend.

You really can't expect to get free legal advice from the FSF. If you need legal advice, you will have to hire an attorney. You can get some informal advice here from people who are not attorneys, but this should not be mistaken for formal legal advice.