RFC 2821 violation by GCC Bugzilla

To whom it may concern:

I'm writing to let you know that the GCC Bugzilla appears to be
misconfigured such that it sends the following MAIL FROM line:

MAIL FROM:<"bugzilla-admin-daemon\n"@sourceware.org>

where the "\n" is a literal newline character (ASCII 10).  This violates
RFC 2821 section 4.1.2:

   Systems MUST NOT define mailboxes in such a way as to require the use
   in SMTP of non-ASCII characters (octets with the high order bit set
   to one) or ASCII "control characters" (decimal value 0-31 and 127).
   These characters MUST NOT be used in MAIL or RCPT commands or other
   commands that require mailbox names.

My MTA rejects return-path addresses containing control characters for
security reasons, and thus I am currently unable to change the E-mail
address for my GCC Bugzilla account (gcczilla1@achurch.org, which appears
to have been harvested by a spammer so I am attempting to change it).

Could you please look into resolving this configuration problem?

Thanks in advance,

  --Andrew Church
    achurch@achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/