Re: Design Considerations of GIMPLE Front End

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Diego Novillo <dnovillo@google.com> wrote:

> Yup. ?This shade of blue can be changed later. ?Sandi, let's start
> with the S-expression syntax for everything. ?Richard is correct in
> pointing out that even gimple expressions have metadata associated
> with them that will need to be represented.

Yes. I will start editing the wiki page created to document the S-expression
syntax and the grammar.

This will be an ongoing process though, in parallel with my current work of
getting familiar with the LTO code base, so might take some time earlier on.

--
Cheers
Sandy