GCC seem output error messages in UTF8.Dev-cpp cant show it.Can this change in target declaration ?

Hi

I compile the GCC4.5.0 on cygwin and when i use it in cygwin shell, all is ok.
But when i use it on dev-cpp the output contain some crap chars, because GCC output utf8 error
messages

Is there a way to avoid that GCC output text in utf8 ?

Here is dev-cpp source.Its since long time not fortherdevelop.I think it cant output UTF8 text and
nobody enhance it.but its a good IDE that can easy use for crosscompile and use diffrent compiler
sets.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dev-cpp/

older GCC compiler have no problems.

Or maybe somebody can suggest a better IDE for windows that let easy choose in GUI a Target Compiler

Bye