Adding "soft-fp" support to a new target

Hi,

I am trying to add the soft-fp support to a new target. I have
checked the implementation done in rs6000 port, and done the
similar modifications to our port. I have made the following
changes.

 (1) Added the following files
	t-fprules-softfp
	sfp-machine.h

 (2) Modified the file '/gcc/config.gcc'
     to include the above 2 files in 'tmake_file'

But still the soft-fp routines are not getting linked. The default
libraries are being taken.

Please suggest the additional modifications required to support
the soft-fp support. Also, please let me know the name of
library built for soft-fp?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rathish.C