Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 13:39, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez
<lopezibanez@gmail.com> wrote:
> What reasons keep you from contributing to GCC?

I'm really quite the outsider (I don't even deserve to be called a
"lurker"), but my impression is that the common wisdom among the
proles is that gcc is bloated and crufty and everyone is just waiting
for a switch-over to something "new and clean and efficient" like the
LLVM/Clang.

Maybe GCC needs a good Public Relations campaign.