This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)
- From: Michael Witten <mfwitten at gmail dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:18:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 13:39, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez
> What reasons keep you from contributing to GCC?
I'm really quite the outsider (I don't even deserve to be called a
"lurker"), but my impression is that the common wisdom among the
proles is that gcc is bloated and crufty and everyone is just waiting
for a switch-over to something "new and clean and efficient" like the
Maybe GCC needs a good Public Relations campaign.