This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)
- From: ÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ ÐÑÑÑÐÐÐÐ <dimhen at gmail dot com>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:24:30 +0400
- Subject: Re: Why not contribute? (to GCC)
- References: <email@example.com>
I have no hardware to test patches, small free time to work and my
english is bad.
But sometimes i submit bug reports :)
2010/4/23 Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> This seems to be the question running around the blogosphere for
> several projects. And I would like to ask all people that read this
> list but hardly say or do anything.
> What reasons keep you from contributing to GCC?
> PS: Actually, I am not sure how many people read this list and not contribute.