This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
svn repository for gcc
- From: "Singh, Neeraj K" <neeraj dot k dot singh at intel dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Singh, Neeraj K" <neeraj dot k dot singh at intel dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:34:21 +0530
- Subject: svn repository for gcc
I was trying to get the code from svn : svn checkout svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk SomeLocalDir
Since *svn* protocol doesn't work for me, I am trying to use 'http' instead..on the gcc web it says:
if you are behind a firewall that does not allow the svn protocol through, you can replace svn:// with http://. You may also need to modify your subversion servers file (~/.subversion/servers) to set http-proxy-host and http-proxy-port. You should only use the http protocol if the svn protocol does not work; the http protocol has a higher server overhead associated with it and will be slower.
But, I don't have the value for http-proxy-host and http-proxy-port-any clue what this should be?
Thanks much in anticipation,