Re: Target hook definition licensing problems (GPL vs GFDL)

Quoting Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>:

This has been forwarded to the steering committee (thanks, David)
and the FSF and we are pushing to get it addressed.

What is the current status on this?

As we go into phase 1 of gcc 4.6, we are likely to fall back on
code/documentation consistency unless/until we have the mechanism in
place to have a system in place to use a single definition for the
information that is redundant between code and documentation.