Re: libgcc-arch.ver details

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gcc 4.3.4 is generating a call to floatunsihf, which not only I can't
> find in libgcc but it also doesn't show in the internal docs.
> My guess is that this name is generated automatically and reveals some
> mistake in my md file. Is that it?

it is generated automatically.  This is unsigned SI mode to half float
conversion function.

And the name is generated from the standard names of patterns which is
documented here:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Standard-Names.html

`floatunsmn2'
Convert unsigned integer operand 1 (valid for fixed point mode m) to
floating point mode n and store in operand 0 (which has mode n).

"m" and "n" are replaced with the modes.  I cannot remember when half
float support came in though, I thought it was only added on the trunk
or did you backport that support too.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski