This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.5 Status Report (2010-03-15)
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:10:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.5 Status Report (2010-03-15)
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Richard Guenther <email@example.com> wrote:
> As maintainers do not care for P1 bugs in their maintainance area
> so will the release managers not consider them P1.
Probably not the best reason to downgrade a bug, eh?