Have you tried Cooliris?

Hi there,

I've been using Cooliris and thought you might be interested in it too. Cooliris makes searching and viewing photos and videos on the Web so much faster and more fun. It turns your browser into an ever-expanding "3D Wall" whenever you launch it from your browser toolbar. It's really hard to explain, so you have to try it to see what I mean. You can get it free at www.cooliris.com.

Let me know what you think!

-- Cheers,