updated code size comparison

[cross-posting to the GCC and LLVM lists]

I've updated the code size results here:

http://embed.cs.utah.edu/embarrassing/dec_09/

The changes for this run were:

- delete a number of testcases that contained use of uninitialized local
variables

- turn off frame pointer emission for all compilers

- ask all compilers to target x86 + SSE3

- ask all compilers to not emit stack protector code

- run unix2dos on the .c files so people on Windows don't see all the
lines running together

Hopefully the results are more fair and useful now.  Again, feedback is
appreciated.

Once people are happy with how these results are obtained, I'll plan on
just re-running the scripts every few months so we can see how the
compilers evolve.  Also there are many possibilities for enhancement
including adding new architectures, harvesting more and larger
functions, and harvesting C++ code.

Thanks,

John Regehr