review of dwarf2out.c changes?

  Do we have any maintainers outside of the global reviewers and
the dwarf debugging code reviewer who can review changes to dwarf2out.c?
We have two outstanding patches that eliminate crashes in dsymutil on
darwin so that gcc trunk can generate complete debug code again on
that target. This does represent a regression from gcc 4.4.2. These
patches are...

and

These patches have been essential in allowing us to debug
unwinder issues in gcj/ecj1 and it is very important for
the darwin target that these patches make it in before
gcc 4.5 branches. Thanks in advance for any help in getting
these two patches reviewed and committed.
              Jack