MPC required in one week.

The patch which makes the MPC library a hard requirement for GCC
bootstrapping has been approved today.  As promised, I'll wait one week
before applying it to give everyone a chance to install MPC on their
systems.

You can download mpc-0.8 from either of these two locations:
ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/mpc-0.8.tar.gz
http://www.multiprecision.org/mpc/download/mpc-0.8.tar.gz

The current GCC infrastructure supports both in-tree builds as well as the
expected --with-mpc= configure flag.  If you're installing MPC in a
non-standard directory, I recommend building it with --disable-shared to
avoid needing to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH when running GCC.  (The same issue
arises with gmp/mpfr.)

Of course, let me know of any problems.

		--Kaveh