Reminder: Stage3 ends Nov 30th

This is a remainder to not catch you in surprise when we announce
the end of stage 3.  Starting Dec 1st the trunk will go into
regression and documentation fixes only mode (thus, same rules
apply as for a release branch).  When the release criteria
are fulfilled (mainly zero P1 regressions) we will branch,
do a release candidate and open trunk for the next stage 1.
It is very unlikely that this happens before mid January.

A status report will be sent at the start of "stage 4".

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de>
Novell / SUSE Labs