Re: [annoyed grunt]?

Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> From: "Dave Korn" <dave.korn.cygwin@googlemail.com>
>
>>  Agreed, but what I'm not at all certain is whether it counts as *in*
>> "ChangeLog files, docs, web pages, comments and similar stuff",
>> specifically
>> when it's at the end of a line of functional C code in a source file.
>
> Since whitespace in C has no syntactic effect,

  Heh.  /Almost/ no syntactic effect.

> certainly these changes qualify under "and similar stuff".

  That's a valid point of view, but I don't think it's unambiguously what the
intent of the wording implies.  Which is why I suggested clearing it all up
now, and I certainly don't object to these sorts of changes being included in
the obvious category.

    cheers,
      DaveK