Re: WTF?

> And local patches.  Basically _no_ patch will apply anymore as HJ changed
> every single file.

That's an exaggeration since only a few lines in each file were change. The
vast majority of outstanding patches won't be affected.

> In an ideal world, yes.  But it's not a clever idea to burn down the house
> just because the walls have some dots nobody cares about.

I'm not saying that what he did is a good idea, and I don't think Jeff is
either.  I support trying to remove it from the server.  My point is that
if this CAN'T be done, reverting it won't help all the problems and the
lines should indeed be fixed.