Disabling the heuristic inliner

Is it possible to disable the heuristic inline function logic? I would
like the following behaviour:

* static inline functions are always inlined
* non-static functions are never inlined
* static functions that are called once are inlined
* static functions that are called more than once are not inlined

I'm using -Os, and I'm trying to find the right combination of -f
switches to enable this behaviour.

Thanks,
Shaun