This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: multi threading & load average
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: mohsen at pahlevanzadeh dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:03:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: multi threading & load average
- References: <1258359087.3358.10.camel@debian>
2009/11/16 Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh:
> Dear all,
> I wrote a program & when i monitor it with "top" command, i see an
> incremental load average.When i see with a profiler program same oprof,i
> saw function of my thread has 66% ?activity.
> I read many body of that function,but i have got 1 result: i didn't use
> thread as safely.
> Do you know on attributes of thread that i decrease load average of
> help me...
> Sorry for my language.....
This mailing list is for development of GCC so your question is not
relevant here, please find a more suitable place to ask.