This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
handling of TAB in column number
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:10:47 +0100
- Subject: handling of TAB in column number
Back in 2009-12-15, you wrote an interesting patch to take into account
TAB chars and compute column numbers according to GNU standard in GCC:
I see that this patch is not present in either trunk or in the
Could you explain what is the status of this patch? Has it been decided to
drop it? If so, for which reason?
If not, is there anything blocking to apply it at this stage?
Thanks in advance,