This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
link list & thread
- From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen at pahlevanzadeh dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 01:04:13 +0330
- Subject: link list & thread
- Reply-to: mohsen at pahlevanzadeh dot org
I have a thread & 2 func.flush_2_db() is in thread & add_element() is
outside of thread.
add_element's job is adding data to link list.& flush_2_db()'s job is
reading list & drop from list.But my problem is override data & lost
data, because flush_2_db is in the thread & both work parallel.
Do you have any idea for solving my problem?