Updating Primary and Secondary platform list for gcc-4.5 ???

I was looking through the gcc-4.5 primary and secondary platform list
to ensure we have coverage for MPC testing.  It occurs to me that some
of the OS versions are outdated.

I've included the list from the page
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/criteria.html

Should we update:

1.  solaris2.10 -> 2.11
2.  hpux11.11 -> ???
3.  aix5.2 -> 5.3

For the purposes of MPC testing I also want to know:

1.  Is mipsisa64-elf cross-config only?  I.e. MPC portability testing
is only relevant to the host platform where GCC is run.  So we don't
have to worry about this one?

2.  i386-unknown-freebsd and i686-apple-darwin are generic, but
config.guess will supply specific version numbers.  What version
should MPC be shown to work on?  Any one of them would do?

3.  For freebsd and darwin, do we want to include specific version
numbers for our platform list, or leave them generic?

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh

Primary Platform List

arm-eabi