Re: new plugin events

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 14:00, Basile STARYNKEVITCH
<basile@starynkevitch.net> wrote:

> I really insist that the position "events are only accepted if there exist a
> mature & running plugin needing them" is not sustainable.

No.  We are not communicating here.  The relative maturity of the
plugin that needs it is not relevant.  Just that there is some plugin
that could take advantage of it.

If ICI and/or MELT and/or Dehydra and/or whatever other plugin people
are developing need new plugin events, then by all means lets add
them!

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

Diego.